Ask yourself: What’s a phone call worth to your corporate image, brand equity, and profitability? Do your front-line employees complement your sophisticated, state-of-the-art phone system?
Poor customer service and bad telephone manners chase prospective clients and customers away, destroys customer satisfaction, damages your reputation and credibility, and hurts your bottom line. Negative word-of-mouth advertising spreads like wildfire and can be extremely detrimental to your business.
A phone call often represents the first impression of your business and determines how you’re perceived within the marketplace. The way you answer the phone sets the tone for the conversation. Greeting callers with a cheerful smile translates into an enthusiastic voice that permeates positive energy to exude a warm welcome. Conversely, a dull, monotone “I can’t wait to five-o-clock” tone travels like a bolt of lightening, painfully.
Good business begins with proper manners and appropriate etiquette. The ability to demonstrate good manners, cultivate relationships, build customer loyalty, and deliver superior customer service is essential to your business growth and profitability. People do business with people they trust and who mirror their value system.Who Should Attend?
Anyone who answer calls or make calls to customers, clients, and vendors.
- Administrative and Executive Office Staff
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Call Center Staff
- Customer Service Representatives
- Small Business Owners
- Any business or individual who desires to ensure that best practices for telephone communications become standard procedures which result in enhanced customer experience, improved customer service and performance, professionalism, and higher profitability.
Learn practical skills and techniques to master using the telephone effectively to project a poised, polished, and professional image for your business. Sharpen your abilities to calmly manage difficult calls with ease to excel at your job and deliver superior customer service with a smile!
- During this highly interactive, informative, fun-filled seminar, you will learn:
- Effective call greetings to demonstrate professionalism and customer appreciation.
- Diplomacy to handle difficult callers and use appropriate language to speak effectively.
- Calming phrases and annoying phrases not to use with angry, rude or complaining callers.
- Tactful ways to ask pertinent questions that don’t irritate or offend callers.
- Methods to sharpen listening skills to become a more effective telephone communicator.
- Savvy and sophistication to manage multiple calls with a positive attitude, confidence, and finesse.
- Techniques to manage call transfers, interruptions, holds, and unintentional disconnects while taking error-proof messages .
- How to project a pleasant and calm composure even in frazzled situations.
- 5 Forbidden Phrases.
- Do's & Don'ts of Telephone Etiquette!
- Strategies to prioritize and create a supportive workspace to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Tips to maintain emotional control to make your job stress-free, productive, and enjoyable!
“Life is an echo. What you send out, you get back. What you give, you get.”
Enhance your professionalism, corporate image, customer satisfaction, and productivity. Learn valuable tips and techniques to sharpen your telephone savvy, speech, and sophistication to outshine the competition!
Success with Etiquette™ benefits all professional levels – basic, intermediate, advanced and executive. This breakthrough seminar will leave you sophisticated, savvy, and socially at ease to manage your next business call with finesse and eloquence.
Etiquette is worldwide when it comes to your bottom line!
SUCCESS WITH ETIQUETTE: EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ENROLLMENT:
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: 1325 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
1325 G Street NW is located near Metro Center (Orange/Blue/Red)
and McPherson Square metro station (Orange/Blue).
Presented By: Shawn E. Gilleylen
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
Contact us at 202.352.3166 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ENROLL TODAY!
Copyright © 2008 | Administrative Support Associates | 1380 Monroe Street NW, #221 | Washington, DC 20010 | 202.352.3166